Friday, May 11, 2012

Hobby

I am not going to explain you what is “Hobby" because you have already know it. But I know one thing that you don’t know how much a hobby worth for our healthy life.
In present, we are so busy with our work, we are now commercialized humans. So we don’t have much time for meals and rest too. We are like a machine. That’s why majority of world are having mental diseases like depression, stress, etc.
So I like to give you a fine idea to prevent from those upsets.

Just do a hobby

But remember it should be most relaxes and most simple things for your mind. I will give you a better Idea….

Do you know my hobbies?

It is, Studying human behavior.

It is so funny and we can understand others thoughts also. Then we can make partners and we can understand our partners easily. It is very better for your safety too.
Think different.

I like to think different.

When my boss insulting me for my delay. I am not ever getting angry with him. I said, wow boss you have big mouth and he be silence. But when my boss in serious situation I am not going to say so. I say him with a smile. “Oh it’s just a simple matter, we can solve it.” or I leave him after smiling at him. Always think Bad is good and There is nothing called Bad.

Funny at others

This makes you so popular among your friends. First thing your appearance must not be serious, and you should be simple and complete with your dress too. If you have abilities to make them surprise like magic, do it eventually. But don’t be an idiot at them.

If you can’t do those hobbies. No matter, you can do anything like, watching comic movies, reading funny stories, feeding fish, or anything. But remember, it is better that your hobby is simple one.